Insurance Agency Operations Analyst
***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Our partner, a recognized financial institution is hiring an Insurance Agency Operations Analyst possessing the following licenses: P&C, Life and Disability, and Miscellaneous. This position will be responsible for validating accounting and operations activities to guarantee the business information accuracy, continuity, and compliance, including but not limited to, GL transactions, payments, audits, budgets/forecasts, business results reporting, IT systems development, and contingency plans.
- The ideal candidate must have the following Insurance Licenses: Property and casualty, Life & Disability, and Miscellaneous
- Prepares and sends the daily penetration reports of credit-related products.
- Accountable for preparation and analysis of monthly closing process including, but not limited to monthly revenue.
- Executes reports, account receivable monthly reports, aging reports, and Agencies revenue summary reports.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing the weekly scorecard report to be presented to management. Prepare and deliver monthly presentations to Management for Business Committees and Board of Directors, with monthly Insurance Agency's financial and marketing results.
- Analyzes the business development by preparing the monthly forecast report by company and line of business. Update spreadsheets and the Agency's databases with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
- Analyzes and manages the aging for the LOB and makes the collection effort to Departments and Insurance Companies.
- In charge of setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities. Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data.
- Assists the Insurance Director with coordination and follow-up training of credit-related products to branches and telemarketing personnel to increase penetration rates and comply with laws and regulations.
- Accountable for reviewing regulatory processes to comply with the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance due dates and present recommendations to develop and strengthen the process.
- Prepares and/or approves financial activities, such as journal entries, cancellations,
- Coordinates efficient processes through IT enhancements and projects
- Responsible for renewing the Agencys corporate licenses with the Office of the Insurance Commissioner and submitting regulatory report to the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance.
- Required Insurance Licenses: Property and casualty, Life & Disability, and Miscellaneous
- Bachelors degree in business administration, (major in accounting is preferable) or equivalent.
- Broad and deep knowledge of a discipline, such as sales, finance, or business administration.
- Insurance License preferable.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position.
- Strategic Planning and Organization
Telemarketing Online Marketing Gl Journal Entries Search Spreadsheets Hiring Directors Insurance Strategic Planning Business Development C Databases Presentations Regulations Payments Administration Accounting Preparation Finance Planning Marketing Business Sales Training Management