***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
As an SEO Associate, you will work alongside an expert Editorial team, advanced Engineers, and a world-class Design team to create a robust SEO strategy to drive brand visibility for a diverse set of websites.
What will you do:
- Analyze and Report
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams
- Focus on improving brand visibility through organic rankings to drive full funnel visibility via traffic volume, as well as conversions that impact the bottom-line P&L.
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance.
- Leverage proprietary in-house marketing tools to inform strategic decisions with data.
- Own financial performance report and presentations with senior leadership
- Test, innovate, and build custom solutions with our world-class digital marketing, data science, and big data talent.
- Innovate with Senior SEOs and other team members as we look to build our EEAT strategy to evolve our brand and connect with our users in ways we have never done before
- Launch new experiences to meet and fulfill the users needs at all points in their journey
- Implement Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO strategy, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Drive an innovative content strategy working to diversify our content offering to build authority and help users at all stages of their financial life cycle
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don't accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- A self-starting, curious, proven performer with 1+ year of experience in SEO.
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data.
- Candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Google Cloud Projects/Big Query, Google Search Console, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
- Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics.
- Able to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO fixes.
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, competitive analysis, and business modeling.