***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
At Red Ventures PR Education (EDU), we inspire and empower people to improve their life trajectory through education. We are focused on serving the adult learner and helping them discover both the right career fit and the best education option to meet their needs. Our platform consists of more than 40 trusted brands that see more than 90 million annual unique visitors, all looking for information to help them make better decisions about their online college experience.
Salary range: $85k-$120k
What You'll Do:
- Deliver organic growth strategies for our major assets to deliver new business value. Establish resources needed to execute our plans. Monitors projects from beginning to completion.
- Constantly staying abreast of new SEO technologies, concepts and best practices. Own the technical implementation and optimization of our sites so they are leveraged to the fullest and create necessary requirements.
- Implement Content/On-Page SEO, and Technical SEO strategy, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams.
- Test, innovate, and build custom solutions with our world-class digital marketing, content, and engineering talent.
- Leverage proprietary in-house marketing tools to inform strategic decisions with data.
- Focus on improving brand visibility through organic rankings to drive full funnel visibility via traffic volume, as well as conversions that impact the bottom-line P&L.
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance.
Who Were Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization and analysis
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- Strong diagnostic and prioritization skills.
- Mastery of technical-SEO fundamentals (page markup & schemas, URL structures, site crawl performance, server vs. client-side rendering, caching & CDNs, etc).
- Extremely self-motivated, self-disciplined, and comfortable taking ownership of projects.
- Strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data.
- Must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience (or willingness) working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Google Cloud Projects/Big Query, Google Search Console, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
- Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics.
- Able to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO fixes.
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, competitive analysis, and business modeling.
Competitive Analysis Tactics Modeling BASIC Search Structures Analytical Skills Data Analytics Ownership Google Analytics Tableau Components Optimization Architecture Analytics Forecasting Digital Marketing Strategy Microsoft Excel HTML SQL Engineering Marketing Business Management