***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Our partner, a well-recognized Multinational in the Financial Industry is hiring a Collections Supervisor. This position is responsible for leading a team that handles communication with customers, aiming to maintain collection objectives and minimize losses. Will provide customer service on complex collection issues.
We are searching for candidates with:
- Demonstrated leadership background overseeing the day-to-day activities of a Collections unit
- Previous experience monitoring Repo and Loss Recovery agencies performance.
- Hands-on experience providing direct customer service on elevated, sensitive, or complex, collection issues.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting.
- 5-10 years of work experience in similar role and/or industry.
- Strong verbal and written English and Spanish skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel Application
Search Spanish Hiring Administration Accounting Finance Customer Service Leadership Business Communication English