***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
A consulting firm with global outreach and has assisted more than 200 companies in articulating their innovation goals, implementing essential creativity and innovation practices, establishing a structured innovation workflow, providing employee training in creative tools, aligning their innovation agenda with external stakeholders, and converting their innovation initiatives into measurable key performance indicators. We are enthusiastically searching for a versatile Industrial Engineer to implement key creativity and innovation practices, and measurable key performance indicators, while ultimately ensuring excellence in the company's products and services.
- The role will consist of enhancing operational efficiency, optimizing workflows, and leveraging data-driven insights to improve overall business performance.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-driven initiator of analysis of processes and productive change within the insurance, distribution, banking, or manufacturing industries.
- Will work on diverse projects for various clients of the company.
- Conducts value stream mapping and flow charts to identify process improvements.
- Utilizes Lean Services and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Maps out knowledge-work processes and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Develop and implement key project initiatives and process improvement projects to ensure company clients achieve delivering superior quality to customers and overall business success.
- Partners with Operations and IT in designing and implementing future-state workflows.
- Assists in the implementation of new systems and ensures processes are compatible with the new systems being implemented.
- Leads key initiatives to improve productivity, efficiency, and customer service.
- Will work directly with the company President and Senior Business Consultants
- The role requires a Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
- Must be fully bilingual
Lean Manufacturing Maps Indicators Industrial Engineering Search Operational Efficiency Key Performance Indicators Consulting Insurance Banking Manufacturing Customer Service Engineering Business Training