***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
The Operations Associate position is responsible for all day-to-day hands-on aspects of member and office management. It ensures all front desk, meeting room, mailroom, maintenance, and revenue management areas operate in an efficient manner.
Member & Visitor Relations
- Handle check-ins, answer incoming calls/inquiries, walk-ins, tours and member requests: greeting and welcoming visitors and members; answer their questions, anticipate needs and resolve issues quickly and seamlessly.
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Provide membership and tech support via our support email.
- Be knowledgeable about the company's offerings and services.
- Maintain high standards of customer & concierge services.
- Helps coordinate member events as necessary
- Ensures everything is in fine working order.
- Responsible for presentation and maintenance of co-working.
- Submit/resolve office maintenance service requests.
- Initiate and supervise property management.
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external vendors and departments, from building management and catering services to sales & marketing.
- Receives and manages mail and deliveries.
- There will also be opportunities to work on a variety of ad-hoc projects.
EXPERIENCE / STUDIES
- Degree or 2-4 years experience or equivalent in Hospitality, Business
Administration, or Operations Management.
- Fully Bilingual: English & Spanish, spoken and written.
- Hospitality mindset, customer service skills & a genuine desire to be helpful
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Excellent computer skills, including strong proficiency in administrative software.
- Technical problem-solving skills is a huge plus
- Ability to think critically and strategically to continue optimizing & improving how we do things.