Product Marketing Lead
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Product Marketing Lead to join our team. As the Product Marketing Lead, your primary responsibility will be to lead the product marketing function, defining our strategy and determining how we position our product, its features, and its value propositions in the market.
This position is ideal for a seasoned marketer with a passion for creativity and a proven track record of managing multiple initiatives. As a key member of our team, you will collaborate with our Go-to-Market teams to ensure that all aspects of the customer lifecycle are optimized.
Key responsibilities will include::
- Developing and executing a comprehensive product marketing strategy that aligns with the company's overall business objectives.
- Defining and articulating the product positioning, messaging, and value proposition to clearly communicate the product's benefits to the target audience.
- Creating compelling marketing collateral such as sales materials, presentations, and website content to effectively communicate the product's value proposition to prospective customers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and marketing to ensure successful product launches and ongoing product marketing initiatives.
- Analyzing market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to provide insights that shape product development and marketing strategies.
- You have +5 years SaaS, Agency or product marketing related experience
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills (English +10/10)
- Proven track record of driving successful product marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management experience (ie. PMP, etc)
- Strong results based accountability leadership experience
- Youre a critical thinker with exceptional problem solving skills
- Product launch with Go-to-market marketing experience
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + huge quarterly performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
Location - Worldwide + Fully Remote
Our team is based in the US, Europe, and Asia, which allows us to work across all time zones. While we primarily communicate asynchronously, you will need to have availability for calls during the week up to 4 PM ET.
Who Youll Work with
Youll be working with [Ralph Perrier](https://www.linkedin.com/in/ra...), our founder & CEO, and be reporting to the operations manager. Youll also work closely with other members of the marketing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that this position is only able to candidates in the following locations: North America, Central America, Europe, Eastern Europe.