Business Account Executive
***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
- Conduct product and services demonstrations and presentations that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Sell services and products to PYMES (SOHO) accounts, including Internet Access, Video and VOIP services depending on Monthly Sales Quota of $1,800 installed.
- Focus on passionately offering the company's product portfolio which includes VoIP, Video, and Internet Services to PYMES businesses.
- Perform sales activities to meet assigned quota which includes canvassing, cold calling, and prospecting.
- Submits logs and reports to record such activities and supervise weekly activity standards.
- Build and maintain mutually helpful business relationships.
- Resolve all sales contract submission and approval to ensure accurate processing and implementation.
- Complete in its entirety the sales service orders and other forms of sales,
staying in sync with the sales requirements and policies.
- Manage relationships and communication with all clients to ensure high levels of client happiness.
- Receive and resolve customer complaints and problems in a professional and timely manner and accurately advances within the organization.
- Support sales, promotional and corporate events representing the Company.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Bachelors Degree with preference in Business Administration or Marketing.
2-5 years of direct selling experience.
- Written and verbal proficiency in the languages of English and Spanish.
- Knowledge on Internet Services, Nodal, Cable, and Broadband products and applications.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Good skills of negotiation and persuasion.
- Well organized, self-started, and motivated.
- Outstanding presentation abilities.
- Computer-literate (Microsoft Office).
- Driver license valid and in force, and satisfactory driver record.
- Owns and drive motor vehicle that follows state laws and traffic regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.