Sales Development Representatives
The Sales Development Representatives | SDR is an integral part of the Revenue Organization and is responsible for designing, building, managing and optimizing our outbound email and call sequencing sales process. This position is responsible for the entire process of researching, identifying, targeting, educating and booking appointments with new potential clients. This is the perfect role for an SDR who thrives in a dynamic team, is curious and passionate, and is a self-motivated, driven individual looking to move to the next stage of their SaaS B2B sales career!
- Your consistency meet or exceed quotas/KPIs.
- You deliver and exceed expectations without excuses.
- Youre a self-starter who is driven to exceed set targets.
- You standardize, test and document all processes, activities.
- Youre comfortable with performance management.
- You have great references that verify and confirm past performance.
- You are a native or highly fluent +9/10 english written and verbal communicator
- You live in, near and are available for most of EST or AST business hours zones.
- You learn quickly, and keep up with a fast-paced changing environment
- 2+ years prior experience doing outbound SDR or BDR related work
- Experience running outbound email marketing email drip sequences.
- Familiarity with industry tools Outreach, Lemlist, Woodpecker, Close.io Apollo, etc..
- SaaS or marketing agency experience is ideal but not required
- Copywriting is a plus but not required
Daily / Weekly life
- Mondays: Prospecting, cold calling, email drip sequencing,
- Tuesdays: Prospecting, cold calling, email drip sequencing,
- Wednesdays: Prospecting, cold calling, email drip sequencing,
- Thursdays: Review & generate reports for leadership, prospecting, cold calling, email drip sequencing,
- Fridays: Optimize and recalibrate campaigns systems processes. Prospecting, cold calling, email drip sequencing,
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + huge quarterly performance bonuses
- Work that fits your personality and lifestyle
- Your hours are flexible, and so is your vacation
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- You can work from anywhere in the world - We work remotely!
- Join and help shape the future of PPC advertising
- Once a year all expenses paid company get-togethers
Location - Worldwide + Fully Remote
We work across all time zones (the team is based in the US, Europe & Asia) and are mostly asynchronous but you will need availability from up to 2PM ET for calls during the week.
Who You'll Work with
You'll be working with our founder & CEO, and be reporting to the operations manager. You'll also work closely with other members of the marketing team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note that this position is only able to candidates in the following locations: North America, Central America, Europe, Eastern Europe.