Chief Accounting Officer
***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Chief Accounting Officer: This position will be responsible for all the Organizations accounting functions, administration and accounting compliance to help maintain the financial health.
What you will do:
- Financial reporting, financial statements functions and analysis of the Company's financial position.
- Supervisory responsibilities include the Accounting, regulatory and financial reporting functions.
- This position also oversees the preparation, consolidation and reporting of financial statements ensuring compliance with all federal and local regulations.
- Major responsibility is to provide accurate analysis of financials and trends to assist The Management in making accurate business decisions.
- 15 plus years of experience in a finance management position
- CPA certification
- Regional experience a plus
- Supervisory experience required
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fully bilingual
- Good understanding of internal financial controls framework and SOX compliance framework.
Financials Search Consolidation Financial Reporting Financial Statements Regulations Education Administration Accounting Preparation Finance Business Management