***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Lead Collaborative: We incubate Puerto Ricos next generation of educational
champions with one central aim: provide students with a quality education and prepare them for a lifetime of learning and opportunity. We are a growing organization with four full-time employees and various contractors to support our work.
Leadership Coach, you will be pivotal in guiding school leaders
through a transformative journey of self-discovery and professional growth. Your primary focus will be on understanding the unique context of each leader, fostering their strengths, and collaboratively addressing areas of opportunity.
- Explore the context for each school leader through a series of questions to
understand their current state, goals, and desired outcomes.
- Unpack individual strengths, areas of opportunity, values, beliefs, and their
interaction with actions.
- Provide constructive and actionable feedback based on assessments and
- Co-create a work plan with school leaders to monitor growth and development.
- Set goals for participants and plan activities to reach those goals.
- Incorporate data into the plan to demonstrate the impact of coaching on
- Hold leaders accountable for their commitments and progress toward goals.
- Establish a system for regular check-ins to review progress and adjust plans as needed.
- Facilitate sessions at the Leadership Institute on classroom observation, data analysis, strategic planning, and vision setting.
- Guide leaders in self-reflection on progress made and progress not achieved.
- Offer training, workshops, and resources to enhance leadership skills, such as communication, conflict resolution, and decision-making.
- Encourage leaders to engage in ongoing professional development.
- Promote participation in industry conferences and events.
- Help leaders identify at least one impact coaching has had on their leadership.
- Bachelor of Arts in Education-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in an education setting.
- 3+ years of experience as a school leader with operations and/or instructional leadership experience.
- Demonstrated success in leading highly complex projects and teams to
- Proven ability to establish a truly inclusive culture within an educational setting.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
Conflict Search Conflict Resolution Decision-Making Spanish Participation Conferences Workshops Coaching Strategic Planning Contractors Data Analysis Education Planning Leadership English Communication Training