Agile Software Delivery Manager - Mobile
The Agile Software Delivery Manager Mobile will coordinate, execute, and drive the timely delivery of software solutions projects. Supports both Waterfall and Scrum methodology and manages multiple projects that make up large-scale web and mobile products. This role will be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple software releases for a portfolio of solutions that will be key to the organizations digital strategy.
- Responsible for the leading the team to establish project priorities and overall program requirements through key stakeholders.
- Align project deliverables to one or more Software Releases/s.
- Lead the project teams in the division of the work to establish manageable tasks with the objective to finish the project with the cost and completion date as agreed.
- Oversee the design, development, and delivery of mobile solutions across various platforms including iOS and Android.
- Effectively prioritize and manage our engineering roadmaps in alignment with the overall business needs.
- Form strong cross-functional partnerships, understanding the business and meeting their needs, while maintaining focus on efficiency, maintainability, and reliability
- Proactively give and rece feedback with a growth mindset, confident to initiate the hard conversations.
- Develop and execute a communication plan, including format and content of communication (e.g., meeting, presentation, email, etc.), audiences (e.g., execs, sponsor/champion, team members, other stakeholders, etc.), schedule/periodicity for optimum effectiveness.
- Create project status reports and metrics in the best and effective way.
- Orientation towards long-term impact for prioritization, but able to strike balance between short-term goals and long-term vision
- Review code developed by other engineers and provided feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Accountable for mentoring and coaching on the elements of project execution as well as establishing and implementing standards, processes, and procedures, facilitating meetings, and working with product owner(s) to make sure product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next iteration.
- BA/BS degree in information system, computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of software engineering work experience, including 5+ years experience of hands-on technical management.
- 5+ years of people management experience in multi-disciplinary global teams at the intersection of tech and product, including building performing teams and organization.
- PMP and/or Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Skillful negotiator and problem solver.