Policy and Research Lead
***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Our partner, a prestigious consulting firm is seeking a Policy and Research Lead to support their team. This role is responsible to track and monitor implementation of reforms that lead to improvements in statistical systems and economic data, the completion of important milestones, and deadline compliance.
- Analysis statistical and economic data to provide recommendations and implementation measures.
- Demonstrated experience preparing and analyzing research proposals.
- Previous experience managing statistical systems and economic data enhancement projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of advanced research methodologies and quantitative analysis techniques.
- Track implementation of metrics, handle complex analysis and preparation of reports
- Bachelors degree in economics, statistics, public policy, public health, data science or any related field.
- 10+ years of experience working with statistics and economic data
- Fully bilingual
Search Milestones Data Science Consulting Metrics Statistics Economics Research Preparation Science