Landscape Architectural Designer
***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Marvel is an international award-winning multi-disciplinary architecture, landscape architecture, planning, urban design, and interior design firm based in New York City, NY, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Richmond, VA and Barcelona, Spain.
The Landscape Architectural Designer will research, plan, design, and undertake construction administration of landscape architectural projects. Designers shall possess strong communications and technical skills, solid design sense, and be able to work with all aspects of a project, from conceptual design and schematics through construction administration.
- Bachelors of Landscape Architecture or higher professional degree from an accredited school.
- 0-5 years of experience working in an architectural or landscape architectural design office.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, rhino, V-ray and Enscape, and a working knowledge of other design software such as Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other 3-D digital modeling and rendering software.
- Demonstrate ability to visually express complex ideas and solve problems graphically.
- Demonstrate knowledge in site planning, grading, and planting design.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization and time management habits, and ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
- Must have experience that demonstrates their ability to work within a design team and take direction from a Senior Landscape Architect.
- Responsibilities include preparing landscape architectural plans, physical models, 2D and 3D drawing and models using architectural computer software to illustrate a project design concept.
- Other responsibilities include participating in design competitions and proposals, as well as preparing written and graphic submissions for potential clients.
- Fully bilingual.