About the job Senior Software Developer
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Oracle Fusion Cloud Configuration/Integration
End Client: Federal Reserve Board
Job Title: Senior Application Developer
Location: FDR - Washington, DC Onsite - remote applicants would not be considered)
BACKGROUND: The Administrative Systems Automation Program (ASAP) and Human Resources Analytics Systems and Operations (HRASO) departments of the Management Division propose to engage a Contractor to provide consulting services to further integrate, implement and configure the Board’s subscription service to Oracle Fusion Cloud Software as a Service (OFC) for goals management, performance management, workforce compensation, and transactional business intelligence.
The candidate shall have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Have knowledge and experience with integrating a coexistence model with Oracle Fusion and PeopleSoft HCM, specifically through Oracle Fusion HCM Data Loader (HDL).
- Have hands-on experience with PeopleSoft PeopleCode and Application Engine technology to develop an incremental HDL extract process that will utilize the HDLdi, or equivalent, integration technology to send data to the Fusion Universal Content Manager (UCM).
- Have knowledge and experience with configuration and administration of Oracle Fusion Goals Management, Performance Management, Workforce Compensation, and Transactional Business Intelligence through release 19D.
- Have knowledge and experience with Oracle Fusion HCM responsive user interface pages and configuration.
- Have knowledge and experience configuring custom security roles and administering security privileges in Oracle Fusion. • Have knowledge and experience with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2.
- Possess experience on at least one Oracle Fusion implementation of PeopleSoft to Oracle Fusion integration, Goals Management, Performance Management, Workforce Compensation, and Transactional Business Intelligence.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ensure all specified deliverables are provided within the required timeframe as dictated by the COR and project lead and as described on the written project schedule.
- Provide a weekly status report to the COR documenting concerns, issues, risks, and progress. • Partner with internal business owners, technical team members, and senior management throughout the integration and configuration effort.
- Act as the intermediary to facilitate a clear understanding among all parties about business assumptions and requirements, design, technical, testing, and production migration requirements. • Work closely with the Technology Services staff to establish, revise, and maintain standards and procedures while implementing system projects.
- Work with clients to foster best business practices, the appropriate use of automation to provide efficient, cost-effective administrative systems and a continual process improvement approach to the Board’s automated administrative systems.
The Application Developer shall deliver, but not limited to, the following:
- Design and create configuration documentation, functional design, technical design, data mapping, and security matrix for the Oracle Fusion implementation of goals management, performance management, workforce compensation, and transactional business intelligence.
- Set up, configure, and implement the Oracle Fusion full and incremental integration with on-premise PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 system for the Oracle Fusion implementation of goals management, performance management, workforce compensation, and transactional business intelligence using HDL.
- Assist in the design and development of the PeopleSoft incremental extract process for HDL integration. Provide automated solution for full and incremental file transfer from our on-premise PeopleSoft HCM application to Oracle Fusion HCM cloud.
- Provide additional configuration assistance and functional set-up documentation for security, goals management, performance management, workforce compensation, and transactional business intelligence.
- Provide fully configured, tested, and user accepted application, key user training, finalized configuration documentation, and finalized production environments for the Oracle Fusion implementation of goals management, performance management, workforce compensation, and transactional business intelligence.
Short term 1099