About the job Salesforce Consultant
Perform design, implementation, and customization services to our rapidly growing Salesforce customer base. This person will provide technical leadership for the delivery team, manage the technical design, and help translate the client’s business needs to actionable technical requirements. Based on contract requirements, US citizenship and the ability to obtain an agency clearance is required.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• 10 + Years experience minimum
• Provides a deep
technical proficiency in Salesforce while having a firm understanding of an
organization’s business, processes, needs, and goals to guide the development
and delivery phases of the project.
• Serves as the functional and technical lead for the delivery team.
• Manages the detailed design and technology decisions.
• Serves as the chief point of contact during a project and will assists in translating business requirements to the delivery team and implementation details to project stakeholders
• Maintains team balance between business and technology over the course of a Salesforce project.
• Apply industry best practices to design, develop, and deploy customized applications and mobile solutions on the Salesforce platform both remotely and at customer sites.
• Participate in the assessment phase of the project by providing high level architectural design, research potential implementation road maps, conduct feasibility assessments for supporting external libraries
• Perform other duties, from time to time, as required by the project such as researching potential solutions, helping to define road maps, or conducting feasibility assessments for supporting AppExchange add-ons.
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
* Due to the nature of
this contract, US Citizenship required
* Bachelor's Degree required
• At least 5 years direct experience implementing Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud using Lightning Experience
• Strong implementation experience and understanding of Salesforce automation features (i.e. Flows, Process Builders, etc..)
• Strong experience in planning and implementing roles, profiles, permission sets, and other Salesforce security features such as 2-factor authentication and external identity providers.
• Experience evaluating, installing and configuring Salesforce App Exchange packages
• Experience working across various Salesforce implementations involving two or more of the Salesforce application clouds (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Community, Service, etc..)
• Experience migrating data to salesforce, including source to target mapping and data normalization, using Dataloader or similar data management tools.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
• Salesforce Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification
• Solid understanding of Salesforce object/data
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
Experience in one or more multi-org Salesforce implementations
Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Working knowledge of Salesforce integration methods and concepts
· Microsoft Office
· Business Analysis
· Communication (Oral/Written)