About the job Business Objects Report Developer
Business Objects Report Developer
Location – Remote till after COVID then DC
New role -Possible 2-year contract
Client: Fannie Mae
The client is seeking a Senior BI Report Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (Business Objects, Tableau, Alteryx) to support business requirements. The developer performs high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
Must Have Skills:
• Strong Business Object reports development skills
• Expert in building and maintaining Workday reports
• Strong in ETL concepts, processes and Business Objects Data Services experience.
• Strong skills in creating and using complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and validating reports/back end data.
• Strong Data Analysis skills with Database knowledge and experience with database query tools and languages (TOAD/DB Visualizer/SQL Developer).
• Experience reviewing defect reports and managing defect backlog.
• Strong in SDLC
• Mortgage/GSE experience is a plus
• Tableau Dashboard development skills are a plus
• Excellent oral, written skills and listening skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and flexibility to change priorities when needed.
• Experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle including requirements, design, and development and testing.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
What you will do:
• Create new BO Reports and defect fixes on existing BO Reports is a plus
• Create new Workday reports using Report Writer
• Migrating the BO Reports from lower environments to Production
• Helping Business team by creating Ad-hoc reports and resolving issues for identified variances
• Creating new lower granular level reports for existing canned reports at GL account level.