Job Openings Oracle IAM
About the job Oracle IAMSeeking a highly motivated and experienced Identity Access Management specialist with Oracle IAM (Identity and Access Management) technologies such as Oracle Access Manager. The ideal candidate shall be familiar with integrating OID/OAM with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3. The candidate shall have experience in implementing a single sign-on solution using Kerberos token with on-premise E-Business application on LINUX-based platforms. The candidate will be responsible for planning, documenting, and upgrading all components of OAM technology stack to the latest but certified version. The candidate will install/upgrade Oracle RDBMS, OAM/OID, Weblogic, Java and other technology-stack components in Redhat LINUX.
US Citizen Required
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree in the IT field or equivalent experience
• At least seven (7) years of experience with Database Administration for application or technologies according to task order specifications
• At least seven (7) years of experience in full SDLC for IT projects
• Manages the development of database projects
• Plans and budgets staff and data base resources.
• When necessary, reallocates resources to maximize benefits. Prepares and delivers presentations on database management systems (DBMS) concepts.
• Provides daily supervision and direction to support staff.
The candidate shall possess the knowledge and skills set forth in the Technical Services BOA, Section 220.127.116.11 for labor category Database Administrator. In addition, the candidate shall have demonstrated experience in the following:
• Identity Management suite of products (Oracle IDM) of their design and implementation
• Kerberos, Microsoft AD, LDAP
• Oracle EBS integration with Oracle OAM (Oracle Access Manager )
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Oracle RDBMS 12c and 19c, WebLogic, Java 8
• Strong understanding of Secure Certificates (SSL) and security standards
• Understand existing Oracle Application Manager setup
• Research the latest certified version of OAM and its technical components
• Plan an upgrade approach and implement a proof of concept in a sandbox environment
• Document the upgrade approach
• Upgrade OAM in Development and Test environments
• Test and resolve any issues that arise during the testing cycles and document them
• Document the cutover plan for production environment
• Impart technology and upgrade process knowledge to in-house DBAs
• Work with in-house DBAs to upgrade OAM technology stacks in User acceptance and Production environments
• Install, maintain, upgrade, and patch IDM software on LINUX ( RHEL) systems
• Remediate the security fixes for the security vulnerabilities identified as part of Federal Reserve security scans.
• Work closely and effectively with other team members
• Understand FRB’s IT security design and provide solutions applicable to its environment.
The Database Administrator shall deliver, but not limited to, the following:
• List of component to upgrade with version and certification
• Documented plan to upgrade the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) and its technology components.
• Upgrade Development, and Test environments
• Troubleshoot any issue that occur during the upgrade cycle
• Work with project manager to provide technical details and documents
• Document issues resolution
• Create cutover plan for production
• Conduct required training sessions for the upgrade process with DBAs.
• Shadow or perform production upgrade of the technology
W2 with full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k 3% matching, PTO)