Job Openings Senior .NET Developer
About the job Senior .NET Developer
The Information Systems section (IS) of the Division of Management seeks the services of a Contractor to serve as a senior application developer and work alongside two project teams (Eight (8) members in total) that is working to develop business automation tools or configure existing .NET systems for their clients located in Washington, D.C.
The Candidate shall:
• Serve as a senior application developer for both web and windows applications
• Create or update application documentation and/or instructions
Specific focuses on the below knowledge and experience:
• At least five (5) years of total .NET programmer/analyst experience
• At least four (4) year of experience programming in VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.6.2 and Windows PowerShell 3.0
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree in the IT field or equivalent experience
• Experience in analysis, design of .NET systems, and create .NET 4.0 application development standard guidelines
• Knowledge of various assessment tools, including Webinspect and Fortify
• Ability to document analysis and design and participate in peer reviews
• Knowledge of programming languages using .NET languages VB and C#, ASP.NET Web Form , MVC 5.0, HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery, Web API, TFS and CSS
• Experience using SQL Server 2016 and knowledge of the SQL and T-SQL language
Anticipated Period of Performance:
START DATE: 4/27/2020
END DATE: 12/31/2020
Place of Performance:
On-site at FRB locations, Washington, DC
NOTE: US citizen and Green card holders are acceptable.
Interview: Selected candidates will participate in a phone screening. Those that pass the phone screening will be invited to an in person interview.
W2 with full benefits