About the job Manager: People Development
The purpose of the
role of Manager: People Development is a combination of delivering,
coordinating, monitoring and planning of training programmes; as well as
providing support to the business through the delivery of People and
Organisational Effectiveness strategies; management of change in support of the
organization's strategic and operational plans.
For our client we are ideally looking for a visionary who is an out-of-the-box thinker, with a passion for Organisational Development and Training, on Senior Management level, who would like to leave a legacy and make a positive impact.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Learning and Development Planning
- People Development Programmes
- Talent and Succession Planning Management
- Performance Management System
- Organisational Design and Role Descriptions
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, strong written and oral communication skills, including strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus, flexible and adaptable
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office packages, with strong Excel skills and PowerPoint skills)
- Code 08 drivers
licence is essential
- Degree in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology.
- Honours Degree will be an added advantage.
- 8-10 years' experience in senior HR management
- Sound organizational development/effectiveness knowledge
- Experience in a learning/teaching field in a business context
- Prior experience in project management will be an added advantage
- Experience of SAP SuccessFactors (Talent & Performance Management module) is an added advantage
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 22 January 2021
CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.