Job Openings External Paint Sales Representative
About the job External Paint Sales Representative
CONTRACT DETAILS: Permanent
POSITION LOCATION: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
To provide an effective and efficient sales service to customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Promotions in line with promotions.
- Ensure effective in store preparation of Medal Brands through product displays, point of sale material, shelf appearance, signage.
- Prepare brush outs and colour samples.
- Maintenance of in store shelf health.
- Communication of new business opportunities.
- Obtain market intelligence and provide feedback.
- Pricing in line with Pricing Policy.
- Ensuring adherence to pricing policy.
- Customer interface.
- Replenishment of stock and rotation thereof.
- Provide customer training and advice on Medal Brands.
- Provide customer service via provision of and efficient response to customer requirements.
- Preparation and achievement of customer plans.
- Provision of advice regarding the development of point-of-sale material and signage.
- Customer Interface.
- Collection of payment – transaction process.
- Identification of new customer accounts.
- Stock Control.
- Manage stock levels in conjunction with order manager in all hardware store / retailers.
- Ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained to service all client requirements.
- Overtime Sheets Merchandisers
- Ensure that overtime sheet per merchandiser reporting to Employee are filled in, signed of by store manager and sent to payroll by 30th of each month.
- Price Comparisons
- On an ongoing basis, evaluate / compare medal prices to that of the opposition on the shelves of retailers and furnish management with these differences.
- Visitation reports and updating of pipeline (Customer Information) In conjunction with completing and submitting a visitation report to management each Friday, customer details need to be updated on the pipeline.
- Instore Training
- On an ongoing basis schedule training session with resellers.
- Identify products before hand and provide training on products and sales techniques.
- Upkeep and Commissioning of Tinting Facilities.
- Back Orders
- Project List
- Managing Debtors Book
- Corporate Identity
- Must have a valid Drivers license and own car.
- Good Communication and negation skills
- Computer Literacy
- Sales target must be achieved.
- Salient information / Parameters of work environment
- Must be willing to spend extensive time on the road and fields.
- Must have done external paint sales for 2 – 3 years, candidates without this experience will not be considered.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 02 February 2021
CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.