About the job Human Resources Officer
Vacancy: Human Resources Officer
Nature of role: Permanent position
Location: South of Namibia, Ariamsvlei area
A Namibian-registered private company since 2005, with the objective to produce, grow and sell high-value agricultural crops for the international market, has a few career opportunities. They are focused on developing individuals and providing as many team building activities as possible.
Primary purpose of position
To provide professional support and being responsible for the various human resource functions, which include payroll, recruitment, staffing, data and analytics, industrial relations, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counselling.
- Performance deliver staff performance maintenance programs that drive a high-performance culture.
- Industrial Relations support relations of key stakeholders.
- Recruitment and selection support the recruitment and selection process.
- Support and assist - annual performance assessments, attend union meetings.
- Learning and development implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Maintain and track labour regulatory compliance and keep abreast of trends and regulatory changes.
- Reporting and management of HR metrics produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits.
- Process and maintain the HR and payroll function.
- A tertiary qualification in HR management or business management
Experience & skills requirements
- Extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment minimum of 4 years experience.
- A demonstrated track record in implementing strategic business and HR objectives within a complex organisation.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation, and consultative skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including training of staff in these areas.
- Minimum software skills required: Pastel, Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Outlook & Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English / Afrikaans
- Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Being independently pro-active and a team player
- Problem solving skills, detail-orientated and quality focused
- Code B Drivers license.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY BY SUBMITTING YOUR DETAILED CV ON THIS CAREER PAGE. (SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE NOT TO BE SUBMITTED AT THIS STAGE.)
Enquiries may be directed to:
[email protected] / +264 61 234151
Closing Date: Thursday, 15 September 2022 @ 17h00
No late applications will be accepted.