About the job Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator
Vacancy: Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Nature of role: Permanent position
Location: South of Namibia, Ariamsvlei area
A Namibian-registered private company since 2005, with the objective to produce, grow and sell high-value agricultural crops for the international market, has a few career opportunities. They are focused on developing individuals and providing as many team building activities as possible.
Primary purpose of position
The purpose of the Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator is to optimise the organisations long-term net farmgate income through the management of an integrated fruit export and logistics strategy.
The Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator will efficiently service customers from order enquiry to delivery, coordinate the export readiness of a customers order between the customer and outsourced logistics service providers (road, sea and air), which includes administration of customer service complaints.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of all exports and commercial relationships with international customers.
The Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator will work closely with, and report to the CEO.
- Develop the fully integrated sales and Marketing strategy
- Brand management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Driving and closing sales
- Customer Relationship and retention management
- Acquire and maintain new clients
- Account Management
- Sales Administration
- Various reports including Quarterly, bi-weekly and annual
- Developing and managing budget
- Overseeing Marketing, Communications, PR and Social-Media
- Bachelor of Commerce/Financial/Business Management/Marketing degree or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of the fruit export value chain and / or at least 5 years experience in a relevant commercial position.
- Deep experience with a successful track record of working in all aspects of selling and marketing fresh fruit.
- Experience of working in a corporate agriculture framework.
Skills, abilities & knowledge requirements
- Fruit industry knowledge
- Supply and demand
- Debtors and Creditors
- Invoice and Credit
- Inco Terms
- Pricing and costing mechanisms
- Logistic knowledge (desirable)
- Market knowledge
- Proficient at Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Effective planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills in English and Afrikaans.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to express yourself credibly to clients.
- People management skills and the ability to interact with team members consisting of production staff, pack house staff as well as finance and administrative staff.
- Strong administrative, analytical and reporting skills.
- Aptitude for problem solving and delivering impeccable customer service.
- Being held accountable
- Ability to deal with strategic, bigger picture issues
- Approaching problems in a rational and analytical manner (statistics and general accounting)
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with others
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to exercise sound judgement
- Commitment to producing work of a high standard
- High attention to detail
- Process Orientated
- Responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic and have a high degree of personal integrity
- Code B Drivers license.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY BY SUBMITTING YOUR DETAILED CV ON THIS CAREER PAGE. (SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE NOT TO BE SUBMITTED AT THIS STAGE.)
Enquiries may be directed to:
[email protected] / +264 61 234151
Closing Date: Thursday, 15 September 2022 @ 17h00
No late applications will be accepted.