About the job Project Manager
Epik is searching for a Project Manager to oversee all aspects of project management for our product launches including managing timelines and budgets from product concept, design, samples, production and launch.
Epiks clients and customers are incredibly passionate about the space Epik operates in, so the ideal candidate for this role will have a serious interest in one or more of our product categories. This role will define and improve workflows for the Epik team, reporting directly to the head of the creative team.
- Manage projects from inception to final marketing/production sample.
- Develop product development timelines and communicate status, risks, and issues to internal cross-functional partners.
- Partner with clients and service providers to ensure accurate and on-time receipt of designs, mock-ups, prototypes, pre-production samples.
- Work with creatives and multimedia artists to conceptualize, produce and polish digital outputs like images, animations and videos.
- Ensure effective handoffs of documents/key info to clients and partners.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date reports to key stakeholders; identify project blockers and risks, provide mitigation options and drive process to resolve these issues
- 3 to 5 years of Project Management experience in marketing or product development
- Highly skilled in Google Docs/Sheets. MS suite a must
- Eye for assessing creative materials is big plus e.g. NFTs, game and promotional assets
- Experience in the entertainment or media industry is a bonus
- Experience in crypto/blockchain, and gaming/game development is a bonus
Traits you'll need to thrive at Epik:
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and dependability important
- Understanding of the industry - being able to identify the underlying aspects which determine product desirability;
- Top-notch communicator capable of working with sales/marketing, and creatives resources in a cross-functional setting;
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment with ability to manage priorities under demanding deadlines;
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a data-driven problem solver with strong analytical skills;