About the job 2D Digital Artist | Concept Artist
We are looking for a self-starter, energetic, passionate, and experienced 2D Digital Artist to join our amazing creative team. Your products will be seen, interacted with and cherished by millions of digital collectible enthusiasts and gamers all over the world.
Epik has been a pioneer in the NFT space since 2018, and works with top brands, game companies, record labels and various global leaders of industry to strategize, launch, and produce premium digital merchandise and NFT collectibles.
We have a lot of amazing digital products to share—it’s an exciting time to join Epik!
What you'll be doing:
- Creating new ideas whilst maintaining the artistic vision of the project.
- Provide visual concept representation of ideas from the design team.
- Work closely with the 3D team and provide feedback to 3D production artists working with project concept art.
- Design and create high-quality artistic elements.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- More than 2 years of relevant production experience.
- Good understanding of basic design principles, such as layout and colour theory.
Able to adapt to multiple artistic styles and handle a diverse range of subjects across different genres.
- Strong Drafting Skills; able to manipulate mass and form in drawings.
- Strong grasp of perspective; create objects in 3-dimensional space.
- Strong Design skills; Show ability to negotiate Form & Function.
- Experience with product design, 3D software and/or graphic design is a plus.
- Familiar with Unity or Unreal Engine is a plus
Traits you'll need to thrive at Epik:
- Able to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Professional work ethic and self-motivation.
- Able to take critiques and possess a growth mindset.
Strong aesthetic sense.
- Attention to details.
- Independent and self-organized.