About the job Business Expansion Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global assembly manufacturing company and create sustainable solutions for fastening, fluid connection, and integration. They are best known as a supplier to the automotive industry. They partner with the customers from the very first stages of the design process to come up with value-creating assembly solutions for battery pack architecture, high-voltage management, and thermal management.
They expanded their activities in South-East Asia and have created local offices in Singapore & Thailand. Both companies have been created in 2014. They are now expanding in Vietnam with a brand-new established Rep. Office located in Ho Chi Minh City.
This Rep. Office will perform administrative and liaison activities in Vietnam to make market research to promote opportunities to sell goods and providing services and shall focus on following activities:
- To render advice and to disseminate any information concerning clips, fasteners, and Quick Connectors for MOBILITY market such as automotive, 2-Wheelers and commercial vehicles markets.
- To find business opportunities in the SOLAR ENERGY market.
- Develop and obtain new business in MOBILITY market: automotive/2-Wheeler/commercial vehicles markets
- Seek out new opportunities for growth (KOEM, JOEM, international/local Tiers, etc.)
- Manage and interpret customer requirements - speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Prepare and make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets the customers needs and challenges
- Ensure that the products and services essential to the customer are delivered in a seamless fashion, thereby ensuring customer satisfaction
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Develop brand recognition in Vietnam and beyond
- Close and strong relationship with the regional teams in Singapore and Bangkok Thailand
- Travel as required to visit customers and prospects in Vietnam, and sometimes in ASEAN and Europe
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Diploma: Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or related sales/marketing field
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience with strong technical experience
Languages: English and Vietnamese communication is a MUST. Chinese is a plus
- Customer satisfaction: Maintain and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by giving excellent service
- Long term relationship builder
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible.
- Energetic and enthusiastic, capacity to adapt itself.
- Autonomous, motivated, and well organized.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team player.
- To be able to work in a small and international organization.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Comfortable, multi-cultural and welcoming working environment
- Great facilities to work.
- Personal development: training courses/ workshops/seminars
- Motivating salary depending on skills and experience
LOCATION: District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 & 13:30-18:00
Possibility to work partially from home (Hanoi-region preferred close to Northern located customers)