About the job Production Supervisor (Animation Industry)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ERAI Pixel provides outsourcing assistance and software solutions for the digital art industry. For more than 10 years, we have supported studios in their development.
ERAI Pixel is a professional project management party for animation/VFX projects who connects commercial studios with outsourced local service studios and local production houses in Vietnam in Southeast Asia.
ERAI Pixel is also the agent/reseller of the world's leading software for digital art: MAXON (Cinema4D, ZBrush,), UNITY, FOUNDRY (Nuke, Modo ), AUTODESK (Maya) for South East Asia.
We genuinely care about people as our assets. We encourage our team to work with passion, grow together, and put quality in the first place even on the smallest task.
In the development of the business, we are looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team
Production supervision tasks
The Production Supervisor has to have the ability to supervise several productions at the time (general overview, not detailed).
- Supervise ongoing projects: Foresee and anticipate the production problem and help with preventive actions such as warning or notifying the production houses or suggesting a corrective course of action, etc. to ensure that the product meets with schedule and quality expectations.
- Be the link between the client and production houses in Asia (anticipate issues, facilitate communication, etc.), supervise ongoing projects with the different partners.
Network development tasks:
The Production Supervisor helps identify and contact the local studios/production houses in Vietnam and Southeast Asia that are qualified for outsourcing projects from oversea.
- Identify prospective production houses in Vietnam and Southeast Asia
- Audit and qualify production houses: visit the prospect studio/production houses and inspect to see how good they do in production volume, quality of the products, project lead time, etc.
- Network development: Expand ERAI Pixels network of production houses by contacting the prospect studios under ERAI Pixels name and sharing the type of projects that ERAI Pixel could bring them.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Experience: At least 2 -3 years of experience in similar roles
Languages: English at fluent level. Knowing French is a plus
- Multi-tasking, solution-oriented. Very good in communication both in English and Vietnamese.
- The candidate has to know how to do the Production Supervisor job
- Good knowledge of the entertainment industry and technologies
- Good understanding of the production pipeline
- Analysis skills to be able to follow the strategy
- Good organization and time management skills is a MUST
- Good communication, analysis, and team working skills
- Be proactive and propose improvements within the organization
- Curious, open-minded, multitasking, and autonomous
- Comfortable, multi-cultural, and welcoming office environment
- Great facilities to work. A laptop is provided (HD screens if needed)
- Full labor insurance (social, health, unemployed)
- Private health insurance
- Personal development: training courses/ workshops/seminars
- Annual leave 15 days
- Outdoor activities and team building
- Tea and coffee break, kitchen at work, swimming pool, and garden
- Team activities, happy hours.
- Motivating salary depending on skills and experience
- 13th-month salary
- Commission on projects
LOCATION: District 2, HCMC
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30 12:00 & 13:30 18:00
CONTACT: [email protected]