About the job Office Administrator
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global assembly manufacturing company and create sustainable solutions for fastening, fluid connection, and integration. They are best known as a supplier to the automotive industry. They partner with the customers from the very first stages of the design process to come up with value-creating assembly solutions for battery pack architecture, high-voltage management, and thermal management.
They expanded their activities in South-East Asia and have created local offices in Singapore & Thailand in 2014. They are now expanding in Vietnam with a brand-new established Rep. Office located in Ho Chi Minh City.
This Rep. Office will perform administrative and liaison activities in Vietnam to make market research to promote opportunities to sell goods and providing services and shall focus on following activities:
- To render advice and to disseminate any information concerning clips, fasteners, and Quick Connectors for MOBILITY market such as automotive, 2-Wheelerand commercial vehicles markets.
- To find business opportunities in the SOLAR ENERGY market.
Assist the Managing Director.
- Support of the prospection of new potential customers
- Daily relationship with customers and prospects (phone calls, emails)
- To give the prospects and customers the relevant information
- Coordination with the customers (payment, schedule follow ups, commercial offers, etc.)
- Coordination with the manufacturer (prices, lead time, product availability, etc.)
- Support of sample requirement and manage sample stock
- Close and strong relationship with the teams located in Singapore and in Bangkok Thailand
- Manage the office autonomously (responsible for opening and closing the office)
- Oversees providing the office with the necessary supplies
- Organize business travels and customer visits
- Prepare administrative files
- Support of the accounting activities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Diploma: Bachelors Degree in business administration or in international sales
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role with an international company
Languages: English and Vietnamese communication is a MUST. Chinese is a plus
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by giving excellent service
- Long term relationship builder
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible
- Energetic and enthusiastic, capacity to adapt itself
- Autonomous, motivated, and well organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- To be able to work in a small and international organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Comfortable, multi-cultural and welcoming working environment
- Great facilities to work
- Personal development: training courses/ workshops/seminars
- Motivating salary depending on skills and experience
LOCATION: HCMC, Vietnam
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30-12:00 & 13:30-18:00 (Possibility to work partially from home)