About the job Snr Accounts Manager
Senior Account Manager
Full Time Senior Account Managers in the US for Bookkeeping Company who are a premier provider of a wide range of outsourced accounting and financial business services and we are currently looking to expand our team of experienced, full charge bookkeepers to assist, review and manage our accounting staff.
- Reconcile bank, credit card and merchant account transactions
- Bill Pay and invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Amazon / Shopify
- Monthly financial closings
- Budgeting, projections and financial analysis
- Assisting with financial projects
- Assist in preparing financial statements for audit, review, and compilation engagements.
- General reviewing, training, and guiding account managers (specific to senior account managers)
Qualifications a MUST:
- 5 Years experience of relevant accounting/bookkeeping work experience, including monthly financial closings.
- An understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- Commitment to work between 30 40 hours per week
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Problem solver
- Pays attention to detail
- A team player
- Leadership qualities