About the job Senior MS Teams Developer (Part-Time)
One of our US based clients are looking for a a Senior Microsoft Teams Developer with expertise in Microsoft Excel VBA development. In this senior role, the developer will come up with the means by which companies can share files using teams, while still maintaining data integrity and security.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have expert experience with Microsoft Excel VBA development.
US hours required - 10-20 weekly hours
Microsoft Teams Development:
- Design and enhance file-sharing features in Microsoft Teams.
- Implement data security measures and compliance.
Excel VBA Expertise:
- Develop code for seamless workbook and worksheet interactions.
- Optimize Excel integration with Microsoft Teams.
Testing and Quality Assurance:
- Conduct rigorous testing and ensure high-quality solutions.
- Address issues and vulnerabilities.
Experience Required with the following:
- 7-8+ Years in Similar field
- Certificate/Diploma/bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- Microsoft Teams development experience.
- Excel VBA expert.
- Strong grasp of Data Security and Compliance.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication.