About the job Technical Implementation Manager (EDI)
One of our US based clients are looking for a detail-orientated self-starter EDI Technical Implementation Manager!
(US Hours required - 4pm-12am/3pm-11pm SAST)
You will be working with a team of implementation consultants, managing multiple active projects at any given time, configuring EDI data mapping templates, arranging testing, debugging, validation and go-live activities.
If you enjoy utilizing your EDI expertise and look forward to learning or improving your knowledge of business processes and systems in an integration capacity, this is the role for you.
- Take ownership of assigned implementation projects, serving as the primary client contact.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks and implementation efforts with both the internal Implementation team and customers.
- Configure data and mapping as per clients requirements.
- Set up, configure and follow up on EDI trading partner testing project requirements.
- Set up and maintain communication profiles with TPs such as VAN, AS2, sFTP.
- Liaise between clients and other implementation consultants.
- Coordinate testing and validation activities with clients.
- Resolve technical issues with ongoing implementations.
- Minimum of 2+ years client-facing technical project management experience at a software company, preferably in the ERP, EDI, CRM or eCommerce space.
- Minimum of 2+ years EDI mapping experience.
- Strong familiarity with ERP systems and process flows.
- Minimum of 2+ years SQL experience.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results.
- High energy, "can-do" attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proven ability to read and understand EDI data formats and structures such as X12 & EDIFACT, XML, flat files, etc.
- SAP Business One, SAP BusinessByDesign or similar ERP platforms
- EDI retail transaction sets and trading partner setup
- EDI ERP mapping and integration
Apply here or send your CV to email@example.com