About the job Jr. Account Manager
Junior Accounts Manager
Full Time Junior Account Managers required for our USA client who are in the Bookkeeping Industry offering a premier provider service of a wide range of outsourced accounting and financial business services and we are currently looking to expand our team of experienced, full charge bookkeepers to assist our accounting staff with providing timely, accurate financial information to our clients.
- Reconcile bank, credit card and merchant account transactions
- Bill Pay and invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Amazon / Shopify
- Monthly financial closings
- Budgeting, projections and financial analysis
- Assisting with financial projects
- Assist in preparing financial statements for audit, review, and compilation engagements.
Qualifications a MUST:
- At least two years of relevant accounting/bookkeeping work experience, including
- monthly financial closings.
- An understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- Commitment to work between 30 40 hours per week
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Problem solver
- Pays attention to detail
- Team player