About the job 🧙🏻♀️ User Mind-reader (Product Designer)
In 2022, we, EXISTING, redefined ourselves. And every candidate who sees this announcement has a fantastic opportunity to join The Existing Company's new journey in 2022.
EXISTING, we are Venture Builder Company or a company that develops technology-based solutions for various businesses in order to improve your quality of life and also your users to another level.
EXISTING | Finite to fail, but infinite to venture...
EXISTING, we specialize in software development for both start-ups and corporations, from upstream (Experience Design/Website/Application) through downstream (Cloud Infrastructure). Moreover, we have extensive industrial experience. Whether it is in the fields of Video Streaming, V-Commerce, Metaverse & Blockchain, Telecommunications, Finance, and Real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are a Product Designer.
- Participate in the whole user-centered design including lean process (leave without gray area), user research, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, designing interface, and designing experience.
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Collaborate with developers to verify feasibility of design decisions.
- Having a first-hand data (real customer data) mindset that very important to help team make the real product-market fit.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and real experience.
- Learn from and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Good at fundamental designing (Color, Typography, Layout) to solve various problems in the future.
- Design based on Design System for reusing components and fast designing
- Passionate about best practices in application designing, understand DO and DON’T
- Design and deploy website by using the Webflow platform.
- Strong understanding of native mobile applications and web interface patterns and guidelines.