About the job 🚀 Spacecrafter (Software Engineer)
In 2022, we, EXISTING, redefined ourselves. And every candidate who sees this announcement has a fantastic opportunity to join The Existing Company's new journey in 2022.
EXISTING, we are Venture Builder Company or a company that develops technology-based solutions for various businesses in order to improve your quality of life and also your users to another level.
EXISTING | Finite to fail, but infinite to venture...
EXISTING, we specialize in software development for both start-ups and corporations, from upstream (Experience Design/Website/Application) through downstream (Cloud Infrastructure). Moreover, we have extensive industrial experience. Whether it is in the fields of Video Streaming, V-Commerce, Metaverse & Blockchain, Telecommunications, Finance, and Real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are Software Engineer.
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle including lean process (leave without gray area), requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Having a document mindset that very important to help team good communication.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and technologies stacks.
- Learn from and teach each other. You’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- Good at fundamental programming to solve various problems in the future.
- Write clean TDD, KISS, DRY, well-designed, efficient, testable, and reusable code and also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- Passionate about best practices in software development for business problems.
TECH STACK WE OPEN:
- Front-end: React, Flutter
- Back-end: NodeJs, Go Lang, gRPC
- Infra: GCP, Firebase
- DevOps: Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes