Job Openings Broadcaster (Public Relations) -- Senior/Mid-level
About the job Broadcaster (Public Relations) -- Senior/Mid-level
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are Public Relations.
- Planning, managing and developing PR strategies which support the success of the employee and The Existing Company's priority projects.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Manage day-to-day media inquiries and support management to answer critical questions from social media and stakeholders.
- Generate news releases, backgrounders, factsheets, editorials, and other written materials for a range of channels including print, broadcast, website, and social media.
- Analyzing media coverage by using an online analytics tool and reporting on the PR campaign results.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Undertaking relevant market research.
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have more than 1-3+ years of professional experience working in public relations.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, creative or related field with a solid foundation.
- Excellent skills in program designs and PPT presentations.
- Positive can-do attitude, not afraid to get hands dirty, has a strong sense of ownership, and can adapt to rapid changes.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, copywriting, and presentation skills in Thai and English.
- Understand the basics of digital marketing including Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Line, and other social media platforms.