Job Openings Mind-reader (Product Design) -- Senior/Mid-level
About the job Mind-reader (Product Design) -- Senior/Mid-level
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are a Product Designer.
- Participate in the whole user-centered design including lean process (leave without gray area), user research, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, designing an interface, and designing experience.
- Design based on Design System for reusing components and fast designing
- Design products with a complete UX design process.
- Design and deploy website by using Webflow platform
- Having a first-hand data (real customer data) mindset that very important to help team make the real product-market fit.
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Collaborate with developers to verify the feasibility of design decisions.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and real experience.
- Learn from and teach each other. You'll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have more than 2-3+ years of professional experience working as a UX/UI designer.
- Good at fundamental designing (Color, Typography, Layout) to solve various problems in the future.
- Familiarity with UI Tools: Figma, FigJam
- Knowledge/Passionate about designing best practices: Material Design Guideline, Apple Design Guideline, and more guideline
- Strong understanding of native mobile applications and web interface patterns and guidelines.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider designing community through making designing decisions, coaching, and mentoring