About the job Master Spacecrafter (Senior/Lead Engineer)
In 2023, we, EXISTING, redefined ourselves. And every candidate who sees this announcement has a fantastic opportunity to join The Existing Company's new journey, new opportunities, new tech startup projects, and recruit a new A-Team in 2023.
EXISTING, we are Venture Builder Company or a company that develops technology-based solutions for various businesses in order to improve your quality of life and also your users to another level.
EXISTING | Finite to fail, but infinite to venture...
EXISTING, we specialize in software development for both start-ups and corporations, from upstream (Experience Design/Website/Application) through downstream (Cloud Infrastructure). Moreover, we have extensive industrial experience. Whether it is in the fields of Video Streaming, V-Commerce, Metaverse & Blockchain, Telecommunications, Finance, and Real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are Software Engineer.
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle including lean process (leave without gray area), requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Manage and lead the software engineering team.
- Responsible for activities involved in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting, debugging, and maintenance of enterprise, high-volume, transactional systems.
- Write clean TDD, KISS, DRY, well-designed, efficient, testable, and reusable code and also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through making tech decisions, code review, coaching, and mentoring other technologists.
- Responsible for project branch maintenance and builds.
- Build prototypes at the tech scoping stage of projects.
- Create technical specifications and test guidance.
- Engage product stakeholders in discussions to align features with business requirements at every milestone.
- Capable of working proficiently at both strategic and tactical aspects of a project. Ability to code complex programs and derive logical processes.
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Having a document mindset that very important to help team good communication.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and technology stacks.
- Learn from and teach each other. You'll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have more than 3-5+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- You have experience with two or more development languages such as React, Dart, Node.js, Go Lang, or any similar exciting technologies.
- Good at fundamental programming to solve various problems in the future.
- Knowledge/Passionate of software best practices: Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Comfortability with Agile methods: Scrum and/or Kanban, Retrospective
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment are essential.