Job Openings Crasher (Quality Engineer) -- Senior/Mid-level
About the job Crasher (Quality Engineer) -- Senior/Mid-level
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are Quality Engineer.
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle including lean process (leave without gray area), requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of incoming and outgoing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Create/Maintain test cases/suites in manual/automated testing (Robot framework, Cypress, etc.)
- Create/Maintain test sub-tasks in each user story backlog in sprint planning
- Create/Maintain the automated testing code, pipeline, and result to perform as expected and follow coding standards
- Create/Maintain a test report to the product owner
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Having a document mindset that very important to help team good communication.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and technology stacks.
- Learn from and teach each other. Youll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Practical experience in carrying out software testing and communicating bugs/issues back to the development team.
- At least 2-3+ years of experience in software testing
- Graduated Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- Passionate about best practices in quality control for business problems.
- Understand the fundamentals of the test level ex. UAT/E2E
- Understand the details of testing in each type and know which one to be selected to use in the right situation (User Acceptance Test, System Integration Testing, Sanity Testing, Regression Testing, Unit Testing)
- Strong in automated testing skills and also have well design practice for coding
- Experience well-defined scenarios, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria, as well as prepare test reports
- Experience in various automated testing frameworks and pipelines
- Experience in Scrum methodology
- Experience in git and git-flow