Job Openings Inspector (System Analyst) -- Senior/Mid-level
About the job Inspector (System Analyst) -- Senior/Mid-level
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You are System Analyst. (business technology analyst)
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle including lean process (leave without gray area), requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Design and develop software services
- Analyze up-front requirements, model data design, and plan capacity
- Coordinate with the development team to provide system support including technical engineering for a smooth operation
- Perform complicated work as assigned including product design, and system development, and create new techniques to enhance software application effectiveness
- Review and control project documents and reports such as Software Specification, User Manual, Test Script, and other related documents
- Generate ad-hoc as requested
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Having a document mindset that very important to help team good communication.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and technology stacks.
- Learn from and teach each other. You'll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 2-3+ years experience in software testing
- Graduated Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- Passionate about best practices in system service for business problems.
- Understand the fundamentals of SDLC
- Experience well-defined scenarios, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria, as well as prepare test reports
- Experience in Scrum methodology