About the job IOS Spacecrafter (IOS Developer) - Urgently Required
In 2023, we, EXISTING, redefined ourselves. And every candidate who sees this announcement has a fantastic opportunity to join The Existing Companys new journey, new opportunities, new tech startup projects, and recruit a new A-Team in 2023.
EXISTING, we are Venture Builder Company or a company that develops technology-based solutions for various businesses in order to improve your quality of life and also your users to another level.
EXISTING | Finite to fail, but infinite to venture...
EXISTING, we specialize in software development for both start-ups and corporations, from upstream (Experience Design/Website/Application) through downstream (Cloud Infrastructure). Moreover, we have extensive industrial experience. Whether it is in the fields of Video Streaming, V-Commerce, Metaverse & Blockchain, Telecommunications, Finance, and Real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Participate in the whole software development life cycle including lean process (leave without gray area), requirements gathering, designing, coding, unit testing, integration testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Write clean TDD, KISS, DRY, well-designed, efficient, testable, and reusable code and also able to spot (and improve) bad code.
- Ability to code complex programs and derive logical processes on mobile applications.
- Participate in design discussions and how to make mobile applications beautiful and practical.
- Thrive in a collaborative and non-hierarchical environment (Lean Process).
- Having a document mindset that very important to help team good communication.
- Take end-to-end ownership of problems that span across multiple disciplines and technology stacks.
- Learn from and teach each other. You'll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersing in feedback, being challenged by your teammates, and growing your skills on a daily basis.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The ability to face challenges head-on, with diligence, courage, and determination. (Warrior mindset)
- You have more than 1-2+ year of professional experience in developing iOS applications using the IOS SDK and XCode.Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with a solid foundation.
- Working experience in mobile development iOS.
- Experience in Swift programming languages(MVC/MVP/MVVM Design Pattern).
- Knowledge/Passionate of software best practices: Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Comfortability with Agile methods: Scrum and/or Kanban, Retrospective
- Good at fundamental programming to solve various problems in the future.
- Passionate about best practices in software development for business problems.