About the job Early Childhood Educators | Cert III and Diploma
We are searching for Early Childhood Educators to join a genuinely passionate team in the Erskine Park/St Clair/Orchard Hills area.
- Opportunity to earn above award salary (post probationary period)
- A nurturing and genuinely friendly team environment
- Enjoy small group sizes of 12-15 children
- Professional cleaners come each day so you can spend more quality time with children
- On-site maintenance person
- Large outdoor natural spaces
- There is an abundance of learning resources and creative spaces to explore
- A supportive and accessible leadership team
- Plenty of paid professional development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Go to work every day on a luscious farm!
About the role
Our client operates a stunning early-year learning service for 130 children across 8.5 acres of farmland.
On-site, you will find various animals (cow, sheep, alpaca, pig, goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, ducks, turkeys and a pony). The children can explore the open farm spaces by going on tractor/ trailer rides or walking throughout the property to engage with the animals and vegetation. There is a full-time gardener to engage with each week and a vegetable garden that needs careful watering and nurturing!
This purpose-built centre has abundant outdoor play areas with two separate age-appropriate natural play spaces. Our outdoor environments promote children's exploration of their senses and encourage them to interact with the environment as a natural part of their education. An ECT leads each room, and the numbers are group sizes kept to 12-15. Each year, Educators can choose what age groups to work with!
Our ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering excellence in education, confidently form respectful relationships with children and families and work positively in a diverse team environment. We will respect, support, and mentor you to become your best self in return.
- Completed a Cert III or Diploma in Child Services
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children'sChildren's Check (employee)
- Child Protection Certificate (or willingness to obtain one)
- Food Safety Certificate (or willingness to obtain one)
- Experience in a similar environment of at least 12 months
- Flexibility to work within the operational hours of an education and care service on a rotating roster (7am-6pm)
- Sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standards (NQS)
Apply today to secure your place on the team!
At Early Years Talent, we connect passionate early childhood educators, teachers and childcare staff with terrific job opportunities.
If you are considering a career change or finding your feet in the sector - speak to one of our Early Years Talent consultants today.