About the job Early Childhood Teacher
We are seeking a passion-filled Early Childhood Teacher to join a friendly team of dedicated professionals on an 8-acre working farm!
- Opportunity to earn an above-award salary
- Choose the age group to work with each year!
- The service employs professional cleaners daily, plus maintenance staff and a gardener
- Enjoy small group sizes and above educator: Child ratios
- Large outdoor natural spaces to explore
- An abundance of new learning resources are available to use
- A nurturing and accessible leadership team
- There are plenty of paid professional development opportunities throughout the year
About our client
You will join a service found on 8 acres of farmland, complete with animals and gardening experiences for the children. The farmland is home to various farm animals (cows, sheep, alpaca, pigs, goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, ducks, turkeys and a pony).
Children can explore the open farm spaces by going on tractor/ trailer rides or walking throughout the property to engage with nature - including the animals and vegetation.
The service has many large natural open-ended spaces with two separate age-appropriate play spaces. The outdoor environments are designed to incorporate our natural rural surroundings and encourage all children to explore their senses while engaging in the environment.
As an Early Childhood Teacher, your role as an active leading team member will be to provide a safe and stimulating environment that meets the needs of our children. It is your responsibility to encourage engagement and participation in curriculum decision-making in line with our curriculum, standards, and practices.
- Current NESA Teacher Registration
- Relevant ACECQA-approved qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain
- Food Safety Certificate
- Child Protection Certificate
- Experience working in a long daycare environment
If you meet the above criteria and are as passionate about early childhood education and care as we are, we encourage you to APPLY today!
At Early Years Talent, we connect passionate early childhood educators, teachers and childcare staff with early years opportunities across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients range from boutique exceeding early learning centres and long day cares to community-managed not-for-profits.
We happily do all the hard work and simplify the job application process! If you are thinking about a career change or finding your feet in the sector, speak to one of our Early Years Talent consultants today.