About the job Early Childhood Educator (Cert III/Diploma)
We are seeking Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educators for permanent roles at our exceeding early learning service in Ringwood.
- Above award salary
- Working for an exceeding-rated and established early learning service
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- An accessible and supportive leadership team
- Opportunity for professional development and career advancement
- Discounted childcare fees
You will join a team of friendly professional Educators who enjoy providing the children in our care the best in educational programming and care. The centre is equipped with modern amenities, an abundance of well-researched learning resources and above Educator: Children ratios.
Work flexibility/Work-life balance.
We completely understand you have a life outside of work! We have worked hard on improving our rostering so that you can have more choices in your week. Rosters are prepared two weeks in advance. You can allocate days and shift times that suit you and your needs and choose from the location on offer; rosters are done on a fortnightly basis, or if you prefer on-call work, we have that too!
In addition to traditional areas of academia like numeracy and literacy, we also offer specialist inquiry-based programs relating to life skills - think cooking, gardening, socialisation, sport and art. Our specialty programs include construction and carpentry. We also offer regular incursions and excursions to keep the children engaged and inspired.
- Completed a Diploma in Child Services or similar as approved by ACECQA
- Have at least one year of working experience in a similar environment
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working With Children's Check (employment)
You will need to demonstrate:
- A deep passion for providing excellence in educational programming to children
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Understanding of the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF)
- Knowledge of the National Quality Standards (NQS)
- A strong focus on community
Apply today to secure your place on the team!
At Early Years Talent, we connect passionate early childhood educators, teachers and childcare staff with early years opportunities across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients range from boutique exceeding early learning centres, and long day cares to community-managed not-for-profits.
We happily do all the hard work and make the job application process easy! If you are thinking about a career change or finding your feet in the sector - speak to one of our Early Years Talent consultants today.