Job Openings Marketing & Business Relations
About the job Marketing & Business Relations
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Relations with excellent communication and marketing skills. To work in a fast-paced environment, and make a high volume of online meetings, and calls to achieve goals and targets. The job can be stressful and demanding, but also rewarding and offers a high degree of flexibility. The job requires excellent communication and people skills, as well as a strong knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Presenting solutions through various digital channels, including online meetings, websites, mobile apps, social media sites, blogs, and email newsletters
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients by providing ongoing support and consultation about new products and services
- Working with marketing staff to create sales campaigns based on target markets
- Creating personalized marketing plans for each solution based on their specific target audience and goals
- Creating new opportunities for growth by identifying new markets and potential customer groups that could benefit from the companys products or services
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by tracking customer data such as clickthrough rates and conversion rates
- Recommending changes to existing products or services based on input from customers
- Resolving any issues that may arise during the process of completing a sale
- Providing customer service to clients by answering questions about products or services offered
- Attain growth and hit sales KPIs for the company every month.
- Develop and promote powerful and seminal relations with customers by partnering with them by understanding their wants and needs.
- Produce and execute strategic business plans that imbue the companys client base and ascertain its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets as well as shifts in the market while being fully up to date on emerging products and the status of competitors.
- Present reports on sales, expenses, and revenue including forecasts to management.
- Accept feedback from clients and attempt to improve sales performance and procedures from that.
- Represent the company in events and roadshows internationally.
- Assist sales employees in generating leads and closing new agreements on the ground.
- Create and implement new sales initiatives, methods, and programs in order to increase revenue.
Senior Growth Manager Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- Marketing experience
- Background in developing sales pitches and processes
- Ability to clearly articulate business requirements, track ROI, and present success to Senior Executive Management Teams
- Willing to travel and attend meetings whenever required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Supper is flexible, social and with a great personality
- Fast learner with a positive demeanour and willingness to try new things.