About the job Senior Growth Manager
A Senior Growth Manager takes ownership for improving the entire customer lifecycle. Heavily focused on data and constantly using that to create and execute growth experiments.
As Senior Manager of Growth Marketing, you will define and drive strategic, operational, and organizational initiatives that enable the marketing, communications, and strategic partnerships functions to accelerate growth. Key aspects of the role include identifying growth opportunities, working with stakeholders across the company, developing compelling, data-driven insights, recommendations, and operationalizing execution plans. The role requires managing by influence, working with ambiguity, and driving measurable change.
You will lead our marketing and sales team, and you'll help build the strategy and be responsible for executing it. Your remit will cover activities across acquisition, conversion and retention. With the support of marketing, development and sales teams, you'll conduct data-driven experiments and look for improvements to CAC, LTV and churn.
Responsibilities of the Senior Growth Manager
- Strategy; build a plan with our CRO and be responsible for executing it to help the business achieve its growth goals.
- Analysis; analyze our current acquisition and retention strategies, do customer research and talk to our prospects and customers to give you insights to test against.
- Customer Acquisition; improve our customer acquisition campaigns – working across paid ads, SEO, affiliates and email marketing.
- Customer Conversion; improve how we convert our prospects into happy customers. Focus on messaging, pricing and UX to identify, test and roll out improvements.
- Customer Retention; improve customer experience to reduce churn and increase LTV.
- Reporting; use GA, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Segment to measure and improve CAC, MRR and LTV.
- Arranging and attending roadshows nationally and internationally.
- Managing Sales & Marketing team
- Own & deeply understand KPIs and be accountable for growth’s role in reaching those goals
- Speak confidently to the health of the business, regularly joining business reviews
- Collaborate creatively with marketing, sales, product, and strategy teams to develop, implement, and steward tactics that create and nurture pipeline for viewership growth
- Drive operational rigor throughout the business, connecting the dots, and making key decisions to help teams execute against the growth strategy
- Design, evaluate and pursue new partnerships with various industry players
Senior Growth Manager Requirements
- 5-7 years of user acquisition experience working on B2B growth. Web experience is a plus.
- Proven track record of success and achievement associated with results-oriented, campaigns and plans.
- Highly analytical, ability to implement A/B tests, build growth forecasts, regression testing, incremental analysis and more.
- Have a “GM mentality,” being able to think like the general manager of your business and understand the big picture
- Be a strong communicator with attention to detail. Listen and distill feedback and points of view from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with and influence team members and leaders across the organization whose input is critical to the success of your plans.
- Fast learner with a positive demeanor and willingness to try new things.
- Experience successfully working across a matrixed organization
- Ability to clearly articulate business requirements, track ROI, and present success to Senior Executive Management Teams
- Demonstrable experience of influencing growth with a focus on data.
- Advanced user of analytics tools – Google Analytics Suite, Segment etc.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with diverse teams.
- Flexibility and result oriented.
- Degree educated.