Job Openings Sales Manager - Technology
About the job Sales Manager - Technology
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients and Work closely with the BD team and other department to insure high qualitative BD procedures.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Selling Hospitality- and FM-related products and software and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of bids and quotations, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary)
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Building strong network, clients visits and cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Collaborating with management on BD goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Preform other duties as assigned in your action plans