About the job Sales Manager - Technology
Reporting to the Managing Director, Head of Sales will be primarily accountable for spearheading the sales for the region. Establishing a strategic partnership with multiple Technology partners. Exceeding all expectations by signing channel partnerships with multiple partners in the Middle East. Offering critical strategic support by signing business with multiple Government and Large Enterprise customers in the Region. Responsible for communicating the benefits of HITEK Software Solutions to drive sales and will serve as the point of contact business and it prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including understanding HITEKs core business, identifying, and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance relates to products and services. The Sales Professional will be responsible for managing leads from registration, opportunities from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition/ strategy development, site visits, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification, and risk management. The Sales Professionals duties include the introduction and implementation of all necessary sales procedures, governance, and processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenge deadlines. It will require strong self-management/ teamwork and commercial skills. Registering, Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients and working closely with MD, BD team and other departments to ensure high qualitative BD procedure.
- Understanding clients needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential clients questions and follow-up calls; responding to clients requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Selling HITEK products, software and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of bids and quotations, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary).
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic, and business issues.
- Arrange all post-bid reviews with customers, post-contract awards.
- Building a strong network, clients visits, and cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with clients through to closing process.
- Collaborating with management on BD goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Event management
Perform other duties as assigned in your action plans