About the job MEP Trainer
- Training need analysis
- Develop training calendars
- Develop training plans for
- Classroom MEP trainings
- On-site customized trainings
- Supervisor, Team Leader and Engineers trainings
- Career Center trainings
2. Training Implementation
Develop effective induction programs for new staff
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Developing video training library.
Maintain staff training records for client reports and company requirement
Devise individual learning plans and conduct assessments
- Produce training materials for in-house courses
- Create and deliver a range of training using classroom, online, videos and blended learning
Conduct specific trainings as generated by site managers time to time
Guide team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
3. Learning Management System
Using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programmes
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing the companys training and development initiatives.
- Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Ensure that participants are registered for Education and Training events and performs reconciliation function with Business office as needed
4. Relationship Management
- Liaison with other departments to effectively mobilize and meet the technical workforce requirement on site.
- Help line managers solve speci1ic training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups
Liaise with equipment and material suppliers to adjust training needs, schedules and styles