About the job BMS Service Engineer
BMS Services Engineer will be the first point of contact in terms of site troubleshooting and problem solving
in the BMS system. The job holder must be full responsible for physical inspection of system functionality.
Ability to track maintain and record the cause of issues; and maintaining a proper logging system.
1. On site, physical inspection of system functionality.
2. To perform necessary works as per contract agreements considering SLA and always adhering to health and safety requirements
3. Lead and direct internal staff and contractors in the planned, preventative and reactive maintenance of the BMS and any system or software upgrades.
4. Complete fault diagnosis and rectification on the whole range of BMS equipment. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems in BMS systems.
5. Respond to and resolve Helpdesk work requests within the timescales specified on the work requests.
6. Provide information as requested for risk registers, condition surveys and databases.
7. Escalate issues found during maintenance requiring capital investment, e.g. replacement items following repeat maintenance visits.
8. Maintain the health and safety of self and others at all times by adhering to Health and Safety legislation.
9. You will, from time-to-time, be required to undertake other duties of a similar nature as reasonably required by your line manager.
10. Attend and repair fault calls. Achieve 1st time fix where possible or else escalate unresolved problems.
11. Site attendance is to prioritize as per SLA
12. Complete and make sure all Timesheets, Work Reports and other relevant documentations are received at the main office in the agreed company timescale
13. Complete daily relevant information, electronically or physically send to main office weekly as a minimum, personally check with main office for receipt of issued information
14. Provide clear on-site communication and clear understandable works flow reports.
15. Regular communication with the office. Keeping update all the stakeholders.