About the job CARBON CONSULTANT
We are looking for a Carbon Consultant to leads it Carbon Consultancy Services & undertaking proactive sales & business development for upselling Farnek’s consultancy services for Carbon Management. We are seeking a high knowledgeable proactive sustainability consultant that have experience in offering carbon reduction consultation services for different industrial sectors. The person should also be knowledgeable on carbon foot print calculation, carbon offsetting & insetting, materiality management, and carbon trading & carbon mitigation advisory service.
- Managing corporate energy and water reduction reporting projects with tight deadlines and within agreed client budgets.
- Lead the Net Zero Road Map for the Company & implement programs and projects for achieving Net Zero
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities for upselling carbon consultancy services
- Managing the development of carbon and sustainable design and management approaches, methods and solutions.
- Developing carbon strategies, design and management plans.
- Provide advice to clients around delivery of their net zero ambitions
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualified in Environmental Engineering, Energy Engineering or a subject related to the Built Environment.
- Certification in Carbon management course
- Have deep knowledge on carbon management & resource efficiency
- Must have experience in Life Cycle Assessments (Whole Life Carbon)
- Good understanding on GHG Protocols & ISO 14064 requirements
- Have strong report writing, communication and presentation skills.