Job Openings HR Assistant
About the job HR Assistant
***Only applicants with a valid Swiss work permit will be considered***
- Provide administrative support to the senior HR team.
- Handle applications, interview coordination and liaison with candidates and recruiters.
- Prepare contracts in English and German and onboard new employees.
- Support the team in planning and organising relocations and training.
- Act as the first point of contact for tracking queries and when processing employee queries.
- Deal with work and residence permits for new employees.
- Bachelor's degree, High school diploma or commercial apprenticeship.
- At least 5 years of experience supporting HR administration within the financial industry.
- HR certificates and further training of an advantage.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Workday.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- People's person, discreet and with integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills & great team player.
Fellowship Recruitment is represented by APC International GmbH in Switzerland.